Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Hi, again.

I hope you enjoyed a peek into my son's summer doings. As promised yesterday, here are some more pictures from Logan's trip to Florida. 

Balcony at Hemingway House
Cat petting in Hemingway House.  Notice he's the only one interested in the cat.
More kitty petting at Hemingway House.  The kitties roam free on the premises.
More fishing
And yet another catch, albeit a teeny one

Shark bait
Lorakeet feeding
roller coastering
Bird petting.  See a pattern here?  The kid loves animals.
Storm chasing
Dolphin sighting in Tampa Bay

In answer to Courtney's question, while Logan was enjoying himself doing all these activities, his father and I were stuck in our cubicles at work the whole summer!  No fun for us...boo hoo!   Like I said, he's a lucky kid, for sure.

Hope you enjoy!

Wishing you all a happy day.

4 comments:

Barb said...

More great pictures!! Love seeing Logan. He is such a charmer!!!

courtney said...

Well, at least Logan had a fun summer! lol

Melissa said...

I'm sure he will never forget this summer! It looks like he had so much fun, and I'm glad he's an animal person. :)

Paula Calvanico said...

It looks like he had a great time! He's getting big, and I think he looks a lot like Dad :)

Time goes way to quick, huh Serene. Before you know it Logan will be graduating, I know I know, don't rush it time goes fast enough on it's own ;)