Here is the outside cover. Notice the satin ribbon lacing. I threaded the ribbon thru eyelets for support and to minimize tearing. I took a 12 x 12 sheet and cut it in half and glued it to the other half to make it double thick. I then took an identical sheet and did the same on the other side. I then laced them together. Here is the mini open. Again a bit of ribbon thru eyelets.
Here is the center at full view. I plan on adding more folded-over flaps like the center ones to the inside covers flaps.
Here is a closer view of the center. Each "page" has a different border punched into it. This was a great way to use a bunch of my border punches all in one project.