Friday, March 8, 2013

Out With The Old...

 and in with the new!
This was my old car.  A 2010 Nissan Murano. 
 But now it's gone and this pretty thing is mine for the next 36 months.
  Say hello to my brand new 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe.
 
I actually went to the Hyundai dealership looking for the Vera Cruz which was a car my friend, Kathi, had as a loaner during a scrap retreat weekend.  I was sad to learn the Vera Cruz has been discontinued.  But once I saw this new Santa Fe with its blue lighted dash board, I was sold.
 
I was glad to see the Murano go.  It was a long 3 years with that car.  I've had the Santa Fe a week now and so far I'm totally loving it.  It's so pretty and filled with lots of features the Murano didn't have like heated seats which has been wonderful with our cold weather lately.  

The coolest feature is the bluetooth which allows me to make phone calls but the voice of the person I'm calling comes out of the car's speakers.   I get such a kick out of that.  I've just got to get used to the phone control buttons on the steering wheel.  I keep disconnecting my calls when I make a turn and accidentally hit the button.  

I'm looking forward to enjoying my new car.   Thanks, Kathi!

6 comments:

Kathi said...

Ooh, pretty! I was actually thinking about you this week and wondering if you had gotten rid of of the Moron. Sad to hear about the Vera Cruz, but I did have a 2013 Santa Fe as a loaner this week. It IS really nice. Congrats!

Momentsinpics said...

Yeah for you and a new car!!!! It is really nice:)

Paula Calvanico said...

Lots of luck! What a sharp car :)

Serene said...

ha ha! Too funny, Kathi. I love that you called the Murano a Moron. LOL

Lisa Adair said...

SWWWEEEEETTTTTT! I know you are excited to have it! And I believe this one is well deserved! haha :)

courtney said...

Nice wheels! Glad you got something you love so much!