Monday, September 20, 2010

Expandable Mini Album

Howdy, bloggers!

So here is my latest venture at a mini album. It's no secret how I LOVE doing minis but this was one that I'd always felt a bit challenged by. I was feeling a bit feisty so I yanked that sucker out of the storage drawer and went to work. The color of the covers just lent itself to an autumn theme. I used pumpkin picking pics from a few different years and I think it came out nicely.

I had some serious fun doing this one yesteday and what's more, I even used up quite a bit of scrap paper not to mention a whole bunch of pics that were not the best for los but worked in this mini.
This is what it looks like with just the top cover opened. I should have turned it so the pics would be straight. Duh! Oh well, you get the idea.
This is what it looks like fully opened. (Center shot)
This is the left side.
It's a bit like folding a road map -takes some finesse but what an impact it gives when the viewer opens it.

3 comments:

Barb said...

You are the min book queen, for sure, my dear!! This has got to be the best!!! Lovein' it a lot!!!

The colors are perfect!! A great job on this one. More! More!! Love your minis!

Melissa said...

Wow, that's so cool, Serene! I'm glad you finished it. And what a great way to use pictures you aren't using for LO, but you still want to showcase.

Paula Calvanico said...

This came just great!! I love it.