Monday, September 20, 2010

Weekend shots 9/12-9/13/10

There was no car parked in front of my neighbor's house so I was able to see the doggy's lantern when it was lit. It's a bit brighter than the pic shows. The flash detracted from the brightness of the light in the lantern. This is Baby. He belongs to the people across the street, (the ones with the doggy lantern). He's a stray that comes and goes at their house like Shave does at mine. They are in FL now so he's homeless. I opened my door to feed him and he just walked in and made himself at home. He was out cold on my couch in a most relaxed position so I just had to take pic of him. After he woke and ate some, he very loudly alerted me to the fact that he wanted out. I opened the door and out he went.

2 comments:

Barb said...

My good gravy! Does h e have a dog's..er...cat's life or what???

He looks so happy!! I guess he has the best of all worlds!! Come and go as you feel, food, love...what else is there??

Paula Calvanico said...

Awwwww look at that baby! so cute! great shots :)