Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Another Gift

Hello, friends.

I think you'll remember last year when our neighbor, Dave, bought Logan a surfboard.  You can read about it here.

Well, tonight, that kind man did it again.  Dave came over tonight; we thought to say hello and hang out for a while.  He had a box with him which he gave to Logan.  In the box was a brand new wetsuit.  Yes, that's right.  Dave bought my son a wetsuit to go along with the surfboard he got last year. 

Logan couldn't wait to try it on.  It's a perfect fit.  The kid didn't want to take it off.  You can see how happy he is.

Look at Logan's big smile here.  He's beaming with joy.  I, on the other hand, was in tears from Dave's kindness.  His generosity towards my son has touched my heart. 
Now Logan is ready to go surfing.  They are both looking forward to a fun summer catching waves.

A most heartfelt thank you to Dave! 

2 comments:

Paula Calvanico said...

My kids love boogie boarding! I'm sure his summer will be filled with lots of beach fun:) my gosh he's gotten so big.

Serene said...

Paula, you're right. He has gotten big. Logan is almost 6 feet tall!